WEST OAKLAND JOB RESOURCE CENTER – TDL PRE-APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
WOJRC develops a reliable talent pool to support the TDL industry workforce needs through our TDL Pre-Apprenticeship Training. This is an ongoing training and there are orientations weekly.
- Training – They provide three weeks TDL Pre-Apprenticeship Training which prepares job seekers for warehouse and commercial driving positions. Training includes:
- Communication and customer service skills
- OSHA 10 Safety
- Introduction to warehouse
- Class A Permit Preparation
- Financial Support – to cover training program costs for:
- DMV record
- OSHA 10 certificate
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- Class A & B permit test
- Initiation dues
- Customize Training – we offer customize TDL training only for employers who have a hiring need of more than 20 – 25 candidates, and have made a commitment to hire successful trainees.
If you are interested Sign Up here
Be sure to click “Yes, please contact me to set up a screening appointment” on page 4 of the WOJRC application.
WOJRC in partnership with Prologis
The WOJRC has recently teamed up with Prologis, a global TDL leader, to offer free, online, self-paced modules which give clients in demand skills for the industry. If you are interested in signing up, please visit Prologis Warehouse and Distribution Online Training.
Click here for more information on WOJRC