SFO ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ASPHALT FINISHER 7404
Application deadline: Open continuously
The San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is currently accepting applications for the Temporary Exempt announcement for 7404 Asphalt Finisher. Applicants must access the City and County of San Francisco website to view the announcement and apply.
Click here for more detailed information and to apply. “Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications: One year full-time employment is equivalent to 2,000 hours of qualifying work experience is based on a 40 hour work week).
- Two (2) years of verifiable experience in street paving and repair work as an asphalt worker.
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License.
- SFO_7404 Asphalt Finisher
- Salary range: $66,768.00 – $81,120.00/year
- Deadline: This announcement is opened continuously