UA #467 ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: March 15 -26th, 2021
Application Open: March 15th – 26th, 2021
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Apprenticeship Application Notice:
The San Mateo County Plumber, Steamfitting, and Refrigeration Fitters Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee will accept applications from qualifying applicants for the apprenticeship examination on the ONLY from March 15th – 26th, 2021, between the hours of 2:00pm and 4:00pm
Click here to visit UA#467’s website for more detailed information.
*ONLY THE FIRST 150 APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED*
5 Requirements to enroll in the Apprenticeship:
- Apply and Register for the entrance exam.
- Must be at least 17 years old to register and 18 years old by the first day of employment. A current valid state issued photo ID/ Driver’s license with a Social Security Card, US Passport, or Permanent Resident Card.
- Must provide proof of completion of high school diploma or G.E.D certificate showing a minimum score of 35 in each test and 45 overall.
- Official High School and/or College Transcripts reflecting at least two semesters of mathematics with passing grades of “C” or higher.
To qualify for a 15% credit on the ENTRANCE EXAM, Graduates of Multi-Craft Core Curriculum (MC3), Such as the San Mateo County Trades Introduction Program (TIP) must submit the following:
- Official MC3 Completion Certificate.
- An Original signed statement on current employers letterhead validating at lease one year of work
- PASS THE ENTRANCE EXAM with a score of 70% or higher
- PASS THE INTERVIEW with a score of 70% or higher
- ATTAIN EMPLOYMENT & SPONSORSHIP using the Local 467 Employer List
- PASS DRUG AND ALCOHOL TEST
This is a commitment of five (5) years, including 8,000 hours of on-the-job training and 1,080 hours of classroom instruction.
2021 Application/Test Dates:
March 15, 2021 – March 26, 2021
Applications are accepted at:
U.A. Local 467 Training Center
1519 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
- Phone: (650) 692-0442
- Fax: (650) 692-7620