TECHNICAL ENGINEERS APPRENTICESHIP ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SURVEYOR
Application deadline: Apply anytime online.
Where else can you play with high-tech toys, be the first on a job site, avoid cubicles, have great job security, become a member of the biggest construction union in North America, and never get lost?
Click here for more detailed information and to apply.
- Four years of training for the cost of your books.
- Paid employment while you attend school.
- Rigorous and relevant curriculum.
- Outstanding faculty providing personal attention to students.
- Student counseling and apprenticeship staff to help you plan and succeed.
- Excellent pension & health care benefits-paid holidays-first rate working conditions.
- Develop life-long professional ties with your sponsoring employers and industry professionals.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Proof of high school completion: diploma, GED equivalency or transcript.
- Valid California Driver License.
- Resident of OE3’s Northern California forty-six county jurisdiction.
- Physically able to perform all phases of work.
- Pass entrance exam math test with a minimum of 80%.
- Successfully complete an orientation and a one to two week boot camp.
- Pass panel interview.
Is This Career Path For You?
Take an interactive quiz and find out if this is your future job.