UA #442 Accepting Applications: July 1st, 2020
Application deadline: July 1st, 2020
Apprenticeship Application Notice:
The Central Valley-Motherlode Pipe Trades Training Center for Pipe and Refrigeration Fitters will accept applications from qualifying applicants for the apprenticeship examination on July 1, 2020.
Click here to visit UA#442’s website for more detailed information.
Ask Yourself These 3 Questions?
- Do you like a change of scenery every once in awhile?
- Do you like to work with your hands and your head?
- Would you like a career with a real sense of accomplishment?
Apprentice Application Process
- APPLICANT MINIMUM AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD. Proof will be required at time of application.
- All applicants must possess a high school diploma, high school proficiency certificate, or General Education Development certificate. In addition, all qualified applicants must be able to read, write and speak the English Language.
- Applicants must be physically able to perform all work of the occupation. A physical examination may be required by individual approved employers. If a physical examination is required by an employer, the cost shall be at the expense of the employer.
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test paid for by the committee.
- Applicants must possess a valid California Drivers License at the time of indenture.
Veterans!! We want you!!
You will receive 1 extra point on our application process for each year served active duty, after receiving at least a 75% on the application test.
Applications will be accepted between the hours of 8:00 am – 8:30 am at the training center on July 1st, 2020
Applications are availablw on UA #442’s website or at the training office, please bring in your filled out application along with a valid ID at the time stated above.
Please check on UA #442’s website for the most up to date information
The written exam is 100 questions and consists of reading comprehension, figure visualization, mechanical ability and basic math. You must obtain at least a 75% to pass.